Cabramatta Public School Student Report Survey
Based on parent feedback we have been given, we are currently in the process of modifying our report system so it better suits our community needs.
In considering this feedback, it is important to note that all schools have mandatory obligations as set out by NSW Department of Education and Training guidelines in line with The Curriculum Planning and Programming Assessing and Reporting to Parents K-12 policy. This policy states that:
* parents receive a written report twice a year
* reports are in plain English
* reports provide information on a student’s learning in each of the Key Learning Areas
* reports compare the student’s achievement against state wide syllabus standards using a grading system
* reports include teacher comments which identify areas of student strength as well as areas for future development
* reports provide information about student attendance
* reports provide information about the student’s social development and commitment to learning.
Considering this information, we would like your feedback, so we can further analyse and adjust our process of reporting to parents.
Could you please complete the following survey by Monday, 20th November, 2017. We value your comments and feedback so we would appreciate your time in completing this survey.